Apply or Refi now during our End Of The Year Auto Loan Special
Transfer your auto loan from another lender and get up to $150 Cash Back and No Payments for 90 days!
This is a Limited Time Offer. Apply Today!
Refinance your auto loan from another lender and get a low rate, affordable monthly payments and terms that fit your budget. Plus, enjoy local service right here in your community.
If you are not currently a member of Community First, it's simple to join. Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Ashtabula County is eligible. Family members of current members are also eligible to join.
Auto loan rates are now as low as 1.79% APR* for a 35-month term and as low as 2.75% APR* for a 59 month term.
Transfering your auto loan from another lender is simple and could save you hundreds of dollars a year on your monthly payments.
Our auto loans feature:
- Rates as low as 1.79% APR*
- Up to $150 Cash Back
- No Payments for 90 Days
- No processing fees
- No application fees
- Financing options up to 72 months
- No prepayment penalties
- Automatic payroll deduction is available
Visit our office, call 440-997-5919, or apply online.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Approval for an Auto Loan is subject to meeting established credit criteria. Must be an existing Member or become a Member of the Credit Union to obtain a loan. Certain terms and conditions apply. Credit is Subject to approval. Your APR will be based on the current Wall Street Journal Prime Rate, your credit qualifications, the amount of the line, loan-to-value, and property type. $150 Cash Back offer requires a minimum loan of $10,000. See credit union for complete details. Limited time offer. See loan officer for complete details and to apply.
Download the free AskAuto app for a better car shopping experience
With the AskAuto app, you can use your smartphone to:
- Scan a car's VIN to get information on your dream vehicle, including the average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates.
- Compare, rank and take notes about vehicles as they make your buying decision.
- Learn about loan options from Community First while you are on the lot
- Apply for an auto loan from anywhere
- You can scan your driver's license to prefill many fields in the loan application and app prefills the loan application with saved vehicle data